Opening a brick-and-mortar location will be one of your biggest ongoing costs, so it’s important to weigh all your options before you sign on the dotted line of your lease.
In chapter 10 of the SCORE Startup Roadmap, sponsored by FedEx, you’ll learn how to stake your claim on a location for your business.
Choosing your company’s physical location is a crucial decision—one that can make the difference between customers finding your business or passing you by. The right business location will help you connect with your target customers, establish credibility as a business, and demonstrate at a glance what you sell.
Learn other aspects of starting your business by viewing other chapters of The SCORE Startup Roadmap:
- Chapter 1: Starting Your Journey
- Chapter 2: Are You Ready to Start a Business?
- Chapter 3: Defining and Validating Your Idea
- Chapter 4: Business Plan or Business Model Canvas?
- Chapter 5: Finding Funding
- Chapter 6: Setting Up Your Business
- Chapter 7: Accounting, Insurance, and Legal Considerations
- Chapter 8: Marketing Your Business
- Chapter 9: Pricing, Sales, and Distribution
- Chapter 10: Setting Up Your Physical Location
- Chapter 11: Staffing Your Business
- Chapter 12: Open for Business
The SCORE Startup Roadmap, sponsored by FedEx, details all steps to successfully starting your dream business. A SCORE mentor can help you navigate your journey.